IDSA has added a new symposium that will focus on the recent outbreak of influenza A:H1N1 to the list of influenza sessions at the 47th Annual Meeting of IDSA in
Philadelphia. The symposium will take place on Thursday, October 29 from 2:45 to 4:45 p.m. Other influenza sessions that are on the schedule for the meeting are:
- Symposium: What's New in Seasonal Influenza?
- Friday, October 30, 4:15 – 6:15 p.m.
- Symposium: Influenza Pathogenesis: 1918-2009
- Saturday, October 31, 2 – 4 p.m.
- Meet-the-Professor: Protecting Vulnerable Infants from Influenza: Assessing Strategies
- Saturday, October 31, 7 – 8:15 a.m.
- Symposium: Complications and Resistance Patterns of Influenza
- Saturday, October 31, 5:30 – 7:30 p.m.
More information is available in the Preliminary Program that is now available online.
For more on the meeting and how to register, visit the Meetings section of the IDSA website.
< Previous Article | Next Article >