Still looking for the perfect candidate to fill your open position? Or are you searching for that perfect position? Find them through the ID/HIV Career Center at the 48th Annual Meeting of IDSA, Oct. 21-24, in Vancouver.
Meeting time means increased candidate activity—both online and on-site—so make sure your jobs are posted! Utilize our Conference Connection™ tool online to let job seekers know that you’ll be at the meeting this year, and how to reach you, or contact candidates who have indicated they will be attending.
Break free from traditional advertising. The ID/HIV Career Center not only offers you the ability to recruit wall-to-wall, but also offers:
- A 30 percent discount to IDSA members on job postings
- E-mail notification of job seekers matching your posted positions
- Pre-screened, qualified candidates
- Personal customer support
If you are looking for a position, use Conference Connection™ to let employers know that you’ll be in Vancouver and how to reach you to make the most of your time at the meeting this year.
Through the ID/HIV Career Center, job seekers can:
- post your résumé
- sign up for e-mail alerts of new job postings that match your criteria
- utilize other career tools through the ID/HIV Career Center and our partnership with HEALTHeCAREERS Network
To learn more, please visit the online ID/HIV Career Center and the on-site Career Center at the Annual Meeting in Vancouver, which will be located in the IDSA booth near registration. Or contact your ID/HIV Career Center HEALTHeCAREERS Network representative to find ideal candidates today at email@example.com or (888) 884-8242.
< Previous Article | Next Article >