Oxford University Press began publishing Clinical Infectious Diseases and The Journal of Infectious Diseases in January 2011.
Access to these journals for IDSA members continues to be available through either the IDSA or HIVMA web portals. If prompted, your IDSA/HIVMA login details remain the same as before.
If you would like to receive electronic table of contents (eTOC) and advanced access alerts, you’ll need to sign up with an Oxford University Press My Account. To do so, please follow these steps:
- Visit My Account on the Oxford University Press website
- Enter your personal details to create a new account
- Click ‘Register with Oxford Journals’
- You will then be sent a confirmation email
- Open your confirmation email and click on the link supplied
Your account will now be set up; all you have to do is visit the Alerts Preferences page and select the journal(s) you would like to receive alerts from.
If you experience any difficulties creating a new account or accessing any of the content, contact Oxford University Press.
< Previous Article | Next Article >