Help increase the accuracy of ID physicians’ compensation and cost data by participating in the Medical Group Management Association’s (MGMA) 2011 Physician Compensation and Production Survey. Participation in this influential survey makes a difference to your practice and to the specialty of infectious diseases. (To see results from previous years’ surveys, visit IDSA’s website (login required)).
To participate online, go to www6.mgma.com by March 11. Completing the survey is free; you do not need to be an MGMA member, but you will be prompted to create a username and password for the MGMA site.
For your participation efforts, you will also receive the following from MGMA:
- free electronic version of MGMA’s Physician Compensation and Production Survey: 2011 Report Based on 2010 Data in DataDive Lite format;
- free online reports including a Dashboard Report, which will compare this year’s and last year’s data (if applicable), and the Interactive Report, which will allow you to graph select data cuts;
- a free Custom Ranking Report to help you quickly identify improvement opportunities within your group;
- a $200 discount on the Physician Compensation and Production Survey: 2011 Interactive Report (CD) or the 2011 DataDive Physician Compensation Module for custom tracking, analysis and advanced reporting capabilities; and
- a discount on the printed report.
If you need assistance with the survey, please contact MGMA toll-free at 877-ASK-MGMA (275-6462), ext. 1895, or by e-mail at email@example.com.
< Previous Article | Next Article >