A collection of clinical and educational resources for ID physicians interested in treating patients infected with hepatitis C virus (HCV) is now available on the IDSA website. (Note: You must be logged in to access some of these materials.)
- Treatment guidelines from the American Association for the Study of Liver Disease and the Department of Veterans Affairs
- Reference materials for proper administration of drug therapies and potential drug resistance mutations
- Triple therapy workbooks
- Standardized nomenclature and definitions for viral responses
- Reports concerning hepatitis action plans, statistics, and surveillance
- Links to continuing medical education (CME) providers
A new Hepatitis C Management Discussion Board is also available. Join today and become a part of the community of hepatitis C treatment professionals. You can engage experts in the treatment of HCV and exchange information with your peers about hepatitis C treatment, management, and complications.
Access IDSA’s hepatitis C resources at www.idsociety.org/hepatitis_c/.
< Previous Article | Next Article >