- Subscriptions to The Journal of Infectious Diseases and Clinical Infectious Diseases
- Discounts on article charges for Open Forum Infectious Diseases, IDSA’s new open access journal
- Time-saving clipping and alert services (ID News Clips, CDC and FDA alerts)
- Discounted registration to IDWeek, webinars
- Networking opportunities with other ID colleagues nationwide
Renewing your membership online is easy. Simply log into MyIDSA with your user id and password, access your invoice by clicking the link "Time to Renew: View & Pay Dues Invoice," and follow the instructions for submitting your payment.
While you're logged into MyIDSA, we encourage you to update your membership profile
. This will ensure that we have your accurate information and that you will continue to receive the news and information you value most. Be sure to opt in to be included in the online member directory to make it easier for colleagues to find you.
< Previous Article | Next Article >